FBW are seeking an experienced project architect to join our team in Nairobi, Kenya.
Due to an increasing work load we are expanding our Nairobi office and are seeking Architects with exceptional design, technical and oversight skills to join us and contribute to the design and delivery of high-profile projects in Kenya and across the region.
The ideal candidate would be a recently registered Kenyan architect with a minimum of two years’ practical experience in project running roles in East Africa, taking projects from concept through to completion.
You should be able demonstrate team leadership qualities and have strong design and detailing ability, technical expertise and a working knowledge of Kenyan building regulations. You should be able to provide evidence of the following attributes:
- BORAQS registered Architect with a minimum two years post registration experience
- Proficiency in design programmes; including AutoCAD, SketchUp and Revit is preferable
- Have strong communication skills with well-developed written, visual and verbal capabilities
- Be collaborative – you must be able to work effectively with others to help achieve the best solution for the project team, the wider design team and the client
- demonstrate good leadership qualities including initiative, problem solving, assertiveness and enthusiasm.
- possess a positive outlook and be self-motivated;
- International experience would be an advantage
- Experience of working on high-rise projects would be beneficial
If you possess these attributes and are looking to develop your career by joining a leading multi-disciplinary design practice with an enviable regional reputation then we would like to hear from you.
Email us your letter of application, outlining your background and aspirations and including a CV & portfolio to: [email protected]